Trip to Korea - Apply Korean Visa

After went for a trip i always can’t wait to post new stories & share. This time is my target place in 2012 & thanks God i could make it :) my big dream destination since i was in college, finally my dream came true....KOREA!! ^^ I went 23 – 28 February 2012 (6D/5N) but unfortunately I only have 3 full days in Korea, need a lot of effort for this trip but i’m grateful it ran smoothly. My first visa btw hohoho xDD & it’s gonna be a looooong post so I will separate it since this is my dream trip ^.^ To obtain Korean visa is not really difficult as long as you fulfill all requirements. Here is the requirement & below is what I did when I applied my visa, this requirement valid for Indonesian.
  1. Application Form ( fill in English)
  2. Passport & Ft. Copy Passport (bagian identitas depan & belakang, cap2 & visa)
  3. Ft. Copy NPWP
  4. Ft. Copy Kartu Keluarga
  5. 1 Lembar Pas Foto terbaru latar belakang putih
  6. Surat Keterangan Kerja (in English), SIUP
  7. Bukti Tabungan 3 bulan terakhir
  8. Tiket Pesawat (confirmed)
  9. Itinerary with details
  10. Invitation Letter (optional)
Those are requirements to apply Korean Visa, besides you can add confirmation Hotel/Hostel booking. I didn’t book hotel/hostel coz I stayed with my teacher. For Korean Visa fee is 30 USD (IDR 282,000) valid for 3 months since visa issued, the office is at The Plaza Office Tower, Lt. 30, Jl. H.M. Thamrin Kav.28-30, Jakarta Pusat 10350 T : 021-2992 2500 Korean visa application accepted at 9AM-12PM (before lunch) & Visa obtain at 1:30PM-4:30PM, usually the process takes 3-4 working days, click here for full info.

Example for Surat Keterangan Kerja :

Jakarta, dd/mm/yyyy
TO : VISA SECTION
The Embassy of Korea
Jakarta
Re : Tourist Visa Application

Dear Sir / Madam,
Herewith I undersign and certify :
Name              : ............................
Position           : ............................
Company        : ............................
Herewith certify that my employee :
Name              : ...........................
Position           : ...........................
Passport No.   : ...........................
Address           : ...........................
Will be traveling to ............... and departing from ........... on ................ for holiday.
All the expenses during the trip will be furnishing by herself. We will guarantee that she will not seek any employment or permanent stay in your country and will be return to Indonesia after the end of the trip and also promise to obey every regulation in your country.
It will be highly appreciate if you could grant the tourist visa for her to enter your country at your earliest convenience.
Thank you very much for your kind attention and good cooperation.

Yours sincerely,
Name
HR Department Head

For the letter, it’s better  to be signed by HR Department min. Manager. So good luck with your visa & have a great time in KOREA! ^^b
Teddy Bear Museum, N Seoul Tower

Comments