F.I.T Redemption Program by KTO - Free Coupon Book and T-money

Amazed with Korean government that really taking care traveler like me. My friend told me about this program that we should go to Korean Tourism Organization (KTO) to get free coupon etc. after our visa is approved. I kind of interesting to hear it so I browsed for this program. Luckily this program valid for departure until December 2016, yay!
click to enlarge
F.I.T Redemption Program is a program for F.I.T (Free Independent Travelers) which is for those of you who are going to Korea without tour below 9 peoples. Through this program you can get special coupon book, T-money 10,000 won, Korean Booklet, CGV Blitz ticket etc for FREE!


So after my visa approved, I decided to go to KTO, you need to call them first to make an appointment, they didn't serve you at lunch time 11.30 AM - 1.00 PM, what is the requirements that you have to bring?

-Copy Passport & Korean Visa
-Copy Accommodation Booking
-Copy Flight

*this program only valid for Garuda Indonesia, Korean Airlines, Asiana Airlines, and Air Asia passengers

I made an appointment on that day for 1 PM so I came before 1 PM to their office and waiting there, they gave me survey form, fill it in such as your name, what items that you need to get etc. Give your form and documents, they will check your form to get things that you tick on the form and give the goodies bag for you, the process is really quick. 
receptionist KTO
spotted DOTS photo album kkk
I am interested to get this package because you will get T-money 10,000 won which is really useful for you in Korea and you will get special coupon book where you can get discount for entrance fee at some place of attractions like Petite France (8,000 won >> 6,000 won), Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park (10,000 won >> 7,000 won) and many more, what a good deal! T-money is a card for transportation so you can save 10,000 won for your transportation cost :)

You also can get Korean map or subway map, tourist destination information and so many things which is very useful. All the map or information that usually you will get in the airport of your holiday destination but here you can get all of it in advance. Cool!
what I get from KTO :) :) :) *superhappy
KTO (Korean Tourism Organization) Jakarta Office :
Wisma GKBI 21st Floor, Suite 2102A
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 28
Jakarta 10210
note. located across Atma Jaya University

Comments